cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J.1
Contributor

All my users are seeing 'upgrade' and can't get in

My org's users are all seeing 'upgrade' next to their machines when they log into gotomypc.com. in the past our machines have downloaded upgrades automatically. Back in the last week of June I had to contact Gotomypc support because virtually all our systems had been rolled back to version 11 and were saying 'latest version is installed' when we checked for updates. The tech I spoke to seemed to think we must have asked to be rolled back to an old version of the software, despite explaining that no one had requested this. She manually set something on our account and within minutes our users saw 'upgrade' in the portal next to their machines. We are seeing this now but no one has spoken to a Goto tech and no one remote is able to log in without somebody physically at our office rebooting their pcs first.

Whatever the tech did to our account is not helpful and has severely disrupted our business flow and user experience.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Re: All my users are seeing 'upgrade' and can't get in

The issue is resolved now. As discussed in DM, let me know if you face any issue later with any user. It's highly unlikely you will run into it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Hey J.1,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you have observed?

We just released a new version, it shouldn't be disrupting the users and the upgrade supposed to go silently.

I need help from you in two things:
1. Screenshot of the issue/pop-up.
2. If you could help with host and viewer log of at least one of the user who faced this issue .
You may find the logs by following the below links:
https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/downloaddocument/gotologfiles-mac-g2md00268
http://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/downloaddocument/gotologfiles-windows-g2md00267

Please DM me all the details.
J.1
Contributor

sorry, tried to delete this comment

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

The issue is resolved now. As discussed in DM, let me know if you face any issue later with any user. It's highly unlikely you will run into it.