cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfvmfrej

Our first webinar meeting - mixed ressults

Dear all

We had our first webinar meeting yesterday, were bit over 400 of our colleauges wanted to hear a briefing form our organisational head. Were most people seems to have had an okay experience, we have had some feedback from users, reporting that they either not could hear what he said - the audio was not consistent, or that the quality of his picture was not good. 

Is it possible that someone @logmein is able to look into the cause from their perspective - has it been with regards to the source, from where the head did his broadcast, anyting in their end or? I know that when you are dealing with a broadcast to such an amount of people, there could be countless of reasons for the situation - yet it would be easy to "blame it on the software". 

Is there any easy way where I can email or raise a ticket with regard to that ? 

/Frej

1 REPLY 1
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Our first webinar meeting - mixed ressults

Typically, people who experience broken audio are on a slow Internet connection.  Most home wifi connections are slower than business Internet connections.

It could also be the time of day. More people are using the Internet using more data transfer including audio and video, playing on-line games, streaming movies, as well as all of the data going to and from the cloud.  Home networks are subject to the Internet use of everyone else in the neighborhood.  The pipe has a limit.

If everyone is experiencing the same choppy audio, then it might be the presentation computer.  It might be a slow connection.

The best advice I can give is to tell everyone to reboot their computer before joining a GoToWebinar.  That clears out lots of background computer tasks that can interfere with the webinar.