cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickinwc
Active Contributor

Install link goes to "service currently unavailable" page

Several times now when I'm attempting to help a user install and configure GTMPC on their workstation, we get a "service current unavailable. We are working now to resolve the issue" message. Anyone else get this? And where can I just download an offline installer to avoid this? This is incredibly frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
arifali
GoTo Contributor

Re: Install link goes to "service currently unavailable" page

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @rickinwc,

We are not having any service issues currently, are you seeing this message right now? Are these work stations on the same network or in different locations? 

We do have another install option for ITs to use: How do I use the Host Installer?

You can always check our Service Status Page to confirm if we are having an issue.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
rickinwc
Active Contributor

This happens intermittently. I've had it happen with users seemingly randomly. The workstations are on our work network, not any other location.

> We do have another install option for ITs to use: How do I use the Host Installer?

The link on that page just takes me to my account profile page. Do you have a direct link to an offline installer? We've had trouble before and I've had to contact support previously about this. I wish you would just put a permanent link on your support pages for the offline installer. Having users download and run the installer from their browser may seem like a convenience but it is a HUGE hassle for admins.

arifali
GoTo Contributor

Here is direct link of offline installer.

https://builds.cdn.getgo.com/builds/g2p/4018/gosetup.exe